Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Cauliflower Crust Pizza!

I have definitely been on a serious cauliflower kick lately. One of my favorite grocery stores is our local Trader Joe's. On a recent visit, I came across a frozen cauliflower pizza crust. It seems very easy to make your own cauliflower pizza crust at home, certainly, but I figured this would be a good way to taste test the flavor at home and see if it was a hit.

Well you know it's a hit when your toddler asks for seconds! This was delicious. I recommend following the instructions carefully (pre-bake for 30 min, flipping after 15) and I got mine perhaps more toasty than others would like it, but it was perfect for us. I had a jar of red wine marinara sauce, and some shredded mozzarella cheese, so it was the perfect simple pizza.




No comments:

Post a Comment