Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Monday, October 23, 2017

Strawberry Shortcake Parfaits!

As a busy working mama always on the go with a full planner - I sometimes find myself out of time for baking, and needing to come up with a quick and tasty dessert to bring with me to an outing. These strawberry shortcake parfaits are always my fallback dessert - they are easy to whip up in a few minutes, require only a handful of ingredients, and look as good as they taste!

I just buy one box of Entemann's butter loaf pound cake, a carton of heavy whipping cream, and a carton of organic strawberries. The only work involved (besides cutting the cake and strawberries) is to whip the cream using an immersion blender and vanilla extract. Once the cream is whipped, assembly takes no time at all. I like to use plastic 9 oz tumbler cups because they are easy to transport, and you can throw them away when finished.




No comments:

Post a Comment