Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Friday, February 9, 2018

American Craft Kitchen!

Last month my husband turned 31, and I decided to throw him a surprise party with all of our friends and family (minus the little one)! We had a great time at a new local restaurant called American Craft Kitchen (menu link here). The restaurant has fun "flight" themed appetizers, and serves craft beer and wine (no liquor).

My friend tried the burger and fries which were delicious!


My dad got the avocado fries. I was skeptical at first, but these were delicious! A variety of dipping sauces were served alongside the fries, but the best one was a spicy southwestern style queso.


Fried chicken and waffles (there are 3 served to an order, but someone couldn't wait for me to take a picture!) This fun take on a classic combo features the use of waffle cones (yum!) and a different sauce on the chicken (bourbon, honey, etc).


No comments:

Post a Comment